Brand: Emma T's
Color: Just Lavender
- RELAX BLISSFULLY AT HOME: No need for an expensive day out when you can spend a luxurious evening in with these scented Epsom salts. This lavender-themed collection will transport your senses to a new level of relaxation.
- TRAVEL THE WORLD FROM YOUR TUB: You know how certain scents can bring you back to a specific time and place? This kit can do exactly that, from the French countryside to sunny Florida.
- EASE YOURSELF INTO PEACEFUL SLEEP NATURALLY: A nice, hot salt bath can prime your body for a night of comforting slumber by easing tense muscles and calming the mind.
- ENJOY NATURE'S BEST FRAGRANCES: This collection features a six-pack of variety so you can steep yourself in a different aroma each time. In addition to a lavender- only scent, this set includes scents blend Lavender and: Chamomile (Blissful Peace), Rose Geranium (Nature's Garden), Magnolia (Springtime Stroll), Frankincense (Calm Before the Morning), and Pink Grapefruit (Summer Breeze).
- GIVE THE GIFT OF SERENITY: Share the delights of scents like Nature's Garden and Summer Breeze with those in your life who could use an extra moment of peace and calm.
Publisher: Essex County Naturals
Of all the places I have traveled, the South of France is easily among my favorites. Stepping outside the quaint villages and into the countryside reveals deep violet fields of lavender. Among the buzzing of bees and blissful aroma, I know that this is in fact the most perfect place.
LAVENDER AND CHAMOMILE (Blissful Peace)
As the Italian Alps came into full view, I saw a field of the most gorgeous little yellow flowers. I walked closer and brought a little bud to my nose to breathe in its blissful scent. Chamomile flowers - I plucked a few and brought them with me, and their peaceful nature reminds me of that trip to this day.
LAVENDER AND ROSE GERANIUM (Nature's Garden)
My family moved around quite a bit when I was young, but one of the first things we always did after unpacking was to plant rose bushes and geraniums. Combined with the calming fragrance of lavender, these three flowers remain the most constant scents in my life.
LAVENDER AND MAGNOLIA (Springtime Stroll)
One of my favorite places is the southern French countryside. The fields explode in vibrant violet as lavender blossoms under the warm sunlight, inviting honeybees to feast on their nectar. Down the narrow, winding roads, magnolia trees reveal their glorious blossoms and magnificent scent. This aromatic romance of the senses is forever imprinted in my memory.
LAVENDER AND FRANKINCENSE (Calm Before the Morning)
While staying in Florence, Italy, I became fascinated with old churches and would often wander into them on my way to school. The smell of history mixed with frankincense and a dash of dust. These quiet moments of serenity kept me grounded throughout the busy day.
LAVENDER AND PINK GRAPEFRUIT (Summer Breeze)
After I lay my towel down on the hot, Floridian sand, I settle in and reach for my lunch box. Inside is the only thing I need to make my day complete: a cool, juicy grapefruit.